Hello Dear Reader,
I came across this site while a claim that I partial filed was pending. I was so busy at the time (and now). I thought that I would post a positive review of Kemper Insurance. Why? Because I was treated, in my opinion, way more than fairly. Let me assure you, I am the type to aggressively complain about bad service. Big time! But at the same time, I realize that when I get excellent service, the type of service that seems to go above and beyond, I must commend that too. Otherwise, if I just complained all the time, that would just make me a b*t*h. In my opinion, too many people take for granted quality service and only write negative reviews when something does not go their way. I have to balance out, accurately, my reviews. And I only give a good or bad review when it is deserved.
I had a vandal break the front pane of an empty 210 gallon aquarium in my apartment when I was not home. When I called the police to view the damage, one of the officers suggested that I make a claim on my home owner's insurance (I live in an apartment, and having this insurance is a requirement of living where I am at).
The Kemper claims adjuster I was assigned was a gentleman named Robert Bonke. I found speaking with him on the phone to be a pleasure (as far as speaking on the phone with people you don't know goes). I called more than a few times, even asking the same question/s more than once. I forget things. Mr. Bonke never gave me the impression that I was bothering him by calling as much as I was. He was always friendly. I truly feel that he is a nice, decent person.
I was required to send Mr. Bonke a few documents, such as the police report, receipts, value of the damaged aquarium when new, etc.
I had the police report. Other than that, and a few photos of the damage, I took my time getting the rest of the information to him. I was extremely busy with other things. I finally got around to doing a bit of homework and emailed to Mr. Bonke a four somewhat similar (but not nearly as nice) aquarium prices found on the Internet. I averaged the prices and came to one specific dollar amount.
Once I emailed this information to Mr. Bonke, I called him to tell him that I had done so. Wonderfully, he told me that he had already mailed a check to me. He had taken the effort to do the research that I was trying to get to and the numbers (dollar amounts) he came up with were much higher than what I had come up with.
I received a check with an amount that was way more than what I expected! And let me tell you, I really needed that money.
So, my only experience with Kemper Insurance, and one of their claims adjusters, Robert Bonke, was PHENOMENAL! Thank you Mr. Bonke!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Homeowners Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "A fall face first onto concrete resulted in smashed nose, deeply lacerated face, concussion, brain bruise. Secure Horizons would not allow me to go out-of-network quote “when there are qualified..."
- ".my car went to colllision max on 1/16/15 and returned 2/11/15 .I immediately noticed dent was painted not repaired.both left side windows had molding hanging and cut.windows hanging at any..."
- "I was driving west bound in Chicago when I was struck from a careless driver who seems to have lost control of his motorcycle. He struck my vehicle from..."
- "I had a situation come up where I had to go home for a month to take care of my dad after a heart attack. Linda (Bianconi, I believe her..."
- "The photos you're looking at are of a dead moth inside a torn ripped stained wedding dress that Colorado Bridal DBA D'Anelli Bridal in Lakewood, Colorado sold me for THOUSANDS..."
- "The typical U.S. consumer is not the smartest person on the planet; with average IQs that barely suffice in typical high schools, the average Joe is inevitably forced to indulge..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."