Hello Dear Reader,
I came across this site while a claim that I partial filed was pending. I was so busy at the time (and now). I thought that I would post a positive review of Kemper Insurance. Why? Because I was treated, in my opinion, way more than fairly. Let me assure you, I am the type to aggressively complain about bad service. Big time! But at the same time, I realize that when I get excellent service, the type of service that seems to go above and beyond, I must commend that too. Otherwise, if I just complained all the time, that would just make me a b*t*h. In my opinion, too many people take for granted quality service and only write negative reviews when something does not go their way. I have to balance out, accurately, my reviews. And I only give a good or bad review when it is deserved.
I had a vandal break the front pane of an empty 210 gallon aquarium in my apartment when I was not home. When I called the police to view the damage, one of the officers suggested that I make a claim on my home owner's insurance (I live in an apartment, and having this insurance is a requirement of living where I am at).
The Kemper claims adjuster I was assigned was a gentleman named Robert Bonke. I found speaking with him on the phone to be a pleasure (as far as speaking on the phone with people you don't know goes). I called more than a few times, even asking the same question/s more than once. I forget things. Mr. Bonke never gave me the impression that I was bothering him by calling as much as I was. He was always friendly. I truly feel that he is a nice, decent person.
I was required to send Mr. Bonke a few documents, such as the police report, receipts, value of the damaged aquarium when new, etc.
I had the police report. Other than that, and a few photos of the damage, I took my time getting the rest of the information to him. I was extremely busy with other things. I finally got around to doing a bit of homework and emailed to Mr. Bonke a four somewhat similar (but not nearly as nice) aquarium prices found on the Internet. I averaged the prices and came to one specific dollar amount.
Once I emailed this information to Mr. Bonke, I called him to tell him that I had done so. Wonderfully, he told me that he had already mailed a check to me. He had taken the effort to do the research that I was trying to get to and the numbers (dollar amounts) he came up with were much higher than what I had come up with.
I received a check with an amount that was way more than what I expected! And let me tell you, I really needed that money.
So, my only experience with Kemper Insurance, and one of their claims adjusters, Robert Bonke, was PHENOMENAL! Thank you Mr. Bonke!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Homeowners Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The frustration I feel is unreal. I will try to keep this short. I wrote a check to receive coverage and an SR22 to keep a valid license and remain..."
- "One of Farm Bureau insurance companies insurers had a tree limb fall on my car...Almost $7500 damage. Don't let those heart warming commercials you see they put on TV fool..."
- "My wife was rear ended on the I-270 about a month ago, and the person who hit her flat out said it was his fault. His insurance was Geico...."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "So my boyfriends grandma likes her little cute snacks such as chocolate covered graham crackers from Starbucks. I figured she had some key lime pie flavored ones, so it's been..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "I recently booked a Jetstar flight on eDreams.com. They sent me an email confirmation that said "The total cost of your reservation is $442.22. The details of the amounts charged..."