Hello Dear Reader,
I came across this site while a claim that I partial filed was pending. I was so busy at the time (and now). I thought that I would post a positive review of Kemper Insurance. Why? Because I was treated, in my opinion, way more than fairly. Let me assure you, I am the type to aggressively complain about bad service. Big time! But at the same time, I realize that when I get excellent service, the type of service that seems to go above and beyond, I must commend that too. Otherwise, if I just complained all the time, that would just make me a b*t*h. In my opinion, too many people take for granted quality service and only write negative reviews when something does not go their way. I have to balance out, accurately, my reviews. And I only give a good or bad review when it is deserved.
I had a vandal break the front pane of an empty 210 gallon aquarium in my apartment when I was not home. When I called the police to view the damage, one of the officers suggested that I make a claim on my home owner's insurance (I live in an apartment, and having this insurance is a requirement of living where I am at).
The Kemper claims adjuster I was assigned was a gentleman named Robert Bonke. I found speaking with him on the phone to be a pleasure (as far as speaking on the phone with people you don't know goes). I called more than a few times, even asking the same question/s more than once. I forget things. Mr. Bonke never gave me the impression that I was bothering him by calling as much as I was. He was always friendly. I truly feel that he is a nice, decent person.
I was required to send Mr. Bonke a few documents, such as the police report, receipts, value of the damaged aquarium when new, etc.
I had the police report. Other than that, and a few photos of the damage, I took my time getting the rest of the information to him. I was extremely busy with other things. I finally got around to doing a bit of homework and emailed to Mr. Bonke a four somewhat similar (but not nearly as nice) aquarium prices found on the Internet. I averaged the prices and came to one specific dollar amount.
Once I emailed this information to Mr. Bonke, I called him to tell him that I had done so. Wonderfully, he told me that he had already mailed a check to me. He had taken the effort to do the research that I was trying to get to and the numbers (dollar amounts) he came up with were much higher than what I had come up with.
I received a check with an amount that was way more than what I expected! And let me tell you, I really needed that money.
So, my only experience with Kemper Insurance, and one of their claims adjusters, Robert Bonke, was PHENOMENAL! Thank you Mr. Bonke!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Homeowners Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "There are many great places to work in the insurance industry but Bankers Life isn't one of them! If you have a soul, compassion and the desire to provide value..."
- "I am contacting you regarding an accident that took place on May 5, 2013. I was stopped in bumper to bumper traffic on I-95 North near exit 43 around..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "We purchased a two couches that were a mixed leather blend as well as a 5 Year Warranty that went along with it. The salesman at the time assured us..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "Afer my experience, I beleive that purchasing a phone from Cell2get.com is a gamble. It took me 78 days to receive the correct model and new phone I purchased. I..."
- "My wife almost got killed when the fifth wheel plate broke off from faulty welding now my lawyer and I can't get ahold of them..."
- "I purchased Indique Tahitian Wave 24' 3 weeks ago and had it installed. When it came it was excited because of the packaging and the few reviews I saw about..."