I was hit by a person with Kemper Insurance.I filed a claim with their insurance and was given the name of the claim adjuster I would be hearing from in "24 business hours." I placed several calls to the adjuster over a week period never hearing back.

I place a second call to the insurance company where they gave me the name of a contractor to them who would handle the claim. My car was dropped off on a Monday at the body shop where the adjuster went to look; he submitted the claim on Wednesday. The original adjuster didn't write the check until Friday all the time my car was at the shop. They finally got me a rental on Friday and said I had to return in on Sunday...funny thing you can't receive a check via mail on a Sunday.

I finally received the check two and a half weeks after I was hit.

Overall I call Kemper Insurance 14 times, documenting each time, and never once received a return phone call.They are extremely rude, unresponsive, and disrespectful.

Had an Experience with Kemper Corporation?

Comments

Would you like us to look into this for you? If so, please e-mail details, including policy number and claim number if possible, to smhelp@kemper.com. Thank you.